My New Friend is So Fun! by Mo Willems

 


Piggie is having so much fun with her new friend. But where does that leave Gerald? My New Friend is so Fun! by Mo Willems published in June 2014. This is book twenty-one in the Elephant and Piggie series. 

I think all kids go through this once in their life where their best friend is playing with someone else. They feel broken-hearted and don't know what to do. I really like that this book goes through those emotions and then in the end that everything is okay. It's a cute book and I love the new characters in Piggie and Elephant series. My kids love this book and it's so colorful. I love that just like his other books that the author has created this book is written in speech bubbles. I recommend you to check it out. 




Comments

Popular Posts