Little Tigers by Jo Weaver

 


Journey with a family of tigers as they search for a new home in the jungle. As hunters approach their home in the jungle, Mother Tiger and her cubs, Puli and Sera, must venture to find a new home away from danger. Together, they explore different homes, but the ones they find aren't suited for tigers. Some are too wet, some are too dry, and some are just downright unwelcoming. But with their mother's help, they may be able to find one that's just right. Little Tigers by Jo Weaver was published in October 2019. 

The illustrations in this book are amazing and so life-like. I love that my kids can actually see a place where tigers are often at. The story-line was a bit on the boring side so Cassie wasn't too much interested in it. I also felt like it was very slow. I felt like there could have been less places the tigers could have gone to try to live. The book was a little hard to read because of the tiger names are something that I am not used to reading or saying. So I believe that I kind of changed them to Phil and Sarah. But it's a cute book and if you like tigers check it out. 




Comments

Popular Posts