Mrs. Peanuckle's Bird Alphabet by Peanuckle

 


From the albatross to the zebra finch, Mrs. Peanuckle pulls out her binoculars and introduces toddlers to 26 species of birds from all around the world. Mrs. Peanuckle's Bird Alphabet by Mrs. Peanuckle illustrated by Jessie Ford was published in May 2018. 

I love finding fun books to share with my kids and this book was one of them. I like this idea of having a book with different types of birds for each letter of the alphabet. The illustrations are cute but I wished that it was the actual pictures of the bird. I also felt like for an alphabet book that some of the text was way over where the kids should be for that age group especially as it's a board book. Cassie was confused with this book but liked looking at the illustrations. 

Comments

Popular Posts