I Will Take A Nap! by Mo Willems

 

Gerald is tired and cranky. Will Piggie be in his dreams? Or will she keep Gerald from dreaming at all? I Will Take a Nap! by Mo Willems was published in June 2015. This is book twenty-three in the Elephant and Piggie series. It was a nominee for Goodreads Choice Award for Picture Book in 2015. 

Gerald and Piggie are so fun to read with my kids. Mason and I really loved giggling at this book so much. There are parts of it that you think is happening and it's not really going on. So it makes you giggle and giggle so much. The illustrations are so fun and really help make the story-line. I really enjoy reading this book with my kiddos and loved how Mo Willems creates the story. This book is perfect for kids to practice their reading skills. 




Comments

Popular Posts