I Will Love You Forever by Caroline Jayne Church

 


With charming illustrations and poignant rhyming text, this tender story is a heartwarming reminder of the never ending love between a parent and child. A sweet message to share with little ones to let them know that whoever they become and wherever they go, they are cherished. I Will Love You Forever by Caroline Jayne Church was published in August 2016. 

I absolutely love this board book. I have read this book this book to a lot of my kids as they grew bigger. But this is Cassie's favorite board book so much. She has actually memorized this book and I catch her reading it on her own. The illustrations are so much fun and colorful. The story-line is simple for toddlers to fall in love with. This is a perfect book to gift to anyone who is having a baby. It's a book that should be in every nursery to read to their baby at bedtime. I love this book so much and can't wait to read it to my grandkids (when they come far into the future) this book I will always keep and reminds my kids how much that I love them no matter what. 





Comments

Popular Posts