Once Upon a Cloud by Claire Keane

 

Celeste wants to give her mother something special - but what? Her search takes her up into the skies, where she meets the stars, the moon and the sun, but she still doesn't find the hearfelt present she's looking for. At the end of her journey, Celeste sees it - the perfect gift! Chosen with care and wrapped with love, it's just what Celeste was hoping to find. Once Upon a Cloud by Claire Keane was published in March 2015. 

Let's talk about the illustrations in this book first. The illustrations in this book are so amazing and so well done. It has so many different colors on each page. The little reminds me of my youngest daughter and I just really connected with the page. I love this book so much and really want to buy it for my own library collection. It's such a cute story about a little girl looking for a present for her mom. Cassie loved this book so much and wanted to read it several times throughout the week which is a huge plus in my eyes. I recommend you check this book out. 



Comments

Popular Posts