Rain, Rain, Go Away by Caroline Jayne Church

 


Rain, Rain, Go Away! is already a well-loved preschool favorite. Now this board book with full-foil cover will catch. Rain, Rain, Go Away! by Caroline Jayne Church was published in February 2013. 

Caroline Jayne Church is one of the best authors/illustrator there is for board books. I love finding her books to read to my kids when they are toddlers/infants. This book was no different. This book goes to the song and is word for word. But what makes this book amazing is the fun illustrations. The illustrations are bright and colorful. It really helps grab the little kids attention. Cassie loves to just sit somewhere and flip through the pages on her own even now at three years old. I love that it is the lyrics to the song as I can sing the song and flip through the books with the kids. It's a cute book and I highly recommend everyone to check it out. 




Comments

Popular Posts