ABCs Of Kindness by Samantha Berger

 


Starting with A and ending with Z, this beautifully illustrated book will show young readers the many ways they can make the world a kinder place. ABCs of Kindness by Samantha Berger illustrated by Ekaterina Trukhan was published in February 2020. 

I seriously believe we need more kindness in the world especially right now with what is happening over seas. I also believe that its our job as parents to teach our kids how to be kind and how to treat others around us. Sometimes we get it wrong but we just need to keep trying. Also helps with examples that we live to help. I find that finding examples in books that show kindness or any virtues that I want my children to have helps them understand. Then perhaps a little will get through their thick skulls and stick. As we know kids don't always hear the things and do them the first time. This is such a cute board book that I really enjoyed reading to Cassie. I loved how each letter of the alphabet had a way for them to be kind. Because even a toddler can do kind things for others. The illustrations are bright colored and really show the examples in simple forms. I recommend you check out this amazing board book. 








Comments

Popular Posts