Positive Ninja by Mary Nhin

 

Positive Ninja wasn't always so happy and optimistic. She used to struggle with negativity until she learned a strategy that would change her forever. Positive Ninja by Mary Nhin illustrated by Jelena Stupar was published in November 2019. This is book three in the Ninja Life Hack series. 

I am loving these Ninja books. I love finding books for my kids that helps them understand different emotions to help them put their feelings into words. The illustrations in this book are so bright and cheery. My kids had so much fun looking at the pictures through this book. I also really enjoy that this book had a different strategy to teach kids in how to help them with a feeling that is not positive. This book is amazing and I recommend most kids check it out. 






Comments

Popular Posts