Mama, Will It Snow Tonight? by Nancy White Carlstrom

 


Three mothers and their little ones wait for winter's first snowfall. The last leaves of autumn are falling. The wind is blowing and the bushes are bare. The earth is ready for winter, and so are three mothers - a fox, a hare, and a human - whose young ones anxiously awaits the first snow of winter. Mama, Will it Snow Tonight? by Nancy White Carlstrom illustrated by Paul Tong was published in October 2009. 

Just found out the kids get another snow day tomorrow. Of course this mama has learned to keep that a secret if I want them to go to bed on time. I read this book awhile back to Cassie and Mason when we were expecting our first snowfall of the year. My kids absolutely love when it snows so I hear the question of asking if it's going to snow anytime it's cold outside. I thought this book would be perfect for them. I love the illustrations in this book, Paul Tong made amazing life-like illustrations that really show the story. As there is not very many words in this book so the illustrations is what makes this book have a story-line. I love that it's three different types of moms in this book and they are all wondering about the snow. This book is adorable and I highly recommend you check it out. 





Comments

Popular Posts