Elephants Cannot Dance! by Mo Willems

 


Piggie tries to teach Gerald some new moves. But will Gerald teach Piggie something even more important? Elephants Cannot Dance by Mo Willems was published in June 2009. This is number nine in the Elephant and Piggie series. 


I keep saying we are almost done with the Elephant and Piggie series and then I find more. My kids loved this book just like the others. This one though really made them giggle and giggle. I loved how in the end that Piggie teaches Gerald that he can dance however he wants. This book is so cute and I still love how Mo Willems wrote them with speech bubbles. I loved sharing this book with Mason and reading it along side him. It helps with his fluency and gives him more confidence in his own reading. 





Comments

Popular Posts