This is (Not) Enough by Anna Kang

 


Two friends are excited about getting presents for each other. But when they try to find just the right gift, nothing seems good enough. From skywriting to painting to gardens, each thing they try ends up feeling just a little off. How will they ever find that special gift? This is (Not) Enough by Anna King illustrated Christopher Weyant will be published in March 2022. This book is apart of You Are (Not) Small series. 

I was able to get this book as I have amazon prime and you get free books once a month. The illustrations in this book are colorful and really draw your attention to the book. Cassie really enjoyed looking at the pictures. I felt like the story-line was lacking and was confusing on what was going on. I felt like there was not much of a story-line at all. It was confusing book that didn't have any progression. I was kind of bummed that the book wasn't better as we loved the first book of the series. 








Comments

Popular Posts