I Feel Brave by D.K. Publishing

 


Sometimes you feel brave like a superhero - it's the best feeling! This adorable first emotions book introduces children to the feeling of being brave, what happens inside our bodies, and all the things you can do that are brave. I Feel Brave by D.K. Publishing was published in June 2021. 

I have to say that I love these little board books about feelings. I think it's so important to start teaching our kids feelings and help them put a word to those feelings. The illustrations in this book are bright and colorful. Cassie really loved looking at the pages and pointing out the rainbow on each page. I love how this book talks about what brave feels like and things that can make us feel brave. I recommend having this book in your nursery library. It's the perfect book for toddlers and infants to be read to. 






Comments

Popular Posts