I'm a Frog by Mo Willems

 


Piggie has some ribbiting news! Can Gerald make the leap required to accept Piggie's new identity? I'm a Frog! by Mo Willems was published in October 2013. This is book twenty in the Elephant and Piggie series. 

I absolutely love these type of books especially for new readers. Mason and I took turns reading the speech bubbles for a character. This type of book is great to practice fluency and model as you are reading it with a child. I love how this book talks about imagination which is perfect for those kids who struggle with it. The illustrations in this book are so similar to the other Mo Willems books and the characters really have the personality all on their own. I highly recommend to check out any of the Elephant and Piggie books. 





Comments

Popular Posts