We Are in a Book! by Mo Willems

 


Gerald and Piggie discover the joy of being read. But what will happen when the book ends? We Are in a Book! by Mo Willems was published in September 2010. This is the 13th book in the Elephant and Piggie series. This book was awarded Theodor Seuss Geisel Award Nominee in 2011, Buckeye Children's Book Award for K-2 in 2012, California Young Readers Medal for Primary in 2013, Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Picture Book in 2010. 

I see you staring at me because I am reviewing another Elephant and Piggie book. But these are my kids favorite books so of course we read them quite a lot in this house. The illustrations in this book are bright and colorful and really grab the little readers attention. This book is so awesome in how the readers are involved in this book. It feels like you are in the book with them. It's a great book and I can see why this book has so many awards. My kids giggled and giggled throughout this book and loved telling me to turn each page to see what the characters would do next. I highly recommend this book. 







Comments

Popular Posts