Can I Play Too? by Mo Willems

 


Gerald and Piggie meet a new snake friend who wants to join in a game of catch. But don't you need arms to catch? Can I Play Too? by Mo Willems was published in June 2010. This is book twelve in Elephant and Piggie series. 

This book is so funny and my kids loved it so much. We love how in a way this book talks about disability and how people are different then us. I loved how Gerald and Piggie work hard to find a way to play with their new friend. In a way that it would be easier for him but also a lot of fun. My kids thought this book was amazing and loved looking at the illustrations. In this book the illustrations are the key to make it so funny. This book was really easy to read allowed and enjoy reading with kids. I highly recommend this book. 

Check out other farm animal books here. 

Check out other african animals here. 

Comments

Popular Posts