The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riodan

 


Percy sets out to retrieve the Golden Fleece before his summer camp is destoryed, surpassing the first book's drama and setting the stage for more thrills to come. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riodan was published in April 2006. This is book two of Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and book two of Camp Half-Blood Chronicles series. 

I am almost positive that you have figured out that I love reading and really want my children to love reading with me. To me reading is so important and should be in everyone's life whether it's reading a book, reading on an electronic device, or even listening to an audio book. So, I read a chapter book to my children as a whole family almost every night before bedtime. Then I also read individually with each child a different book. Then of course I have my own books that I read on my own. Anyways, I started to introduce some young adult chapter books to my children. Percy Jackson series we started reading. My kids loved this book and the humor that is throughout this book. My boys especially loved the action scenes in the book. We love the characters and how they get along but also when they don't get along. The story-line has the natural flow and starts where book 1 leaves off. We can't wait to read the next book in the series. 





Comments

Popular Posts