Please Don't Read this Book! by Deanna Kizis

 

Wait --are you reading this book? Even though the cover asked you not to? Well, if you're going to read it, then you'll have to follow the rules, or you're going to have WAY too much fun. And you don't want to have FUN, do you? DO YOU? That's what I thought. So definitely, positively, DO NOT read this book! Please Don't Read This Book! by Deanna Kizis illustrated by Sam Boughton was published in January 2021. 

This is such a fun book for kids of all ages. I love finding books that are interactive and make my kids laugh. This book was just perfect for them. My kids were giggling and laughing throughout the book as I read each page. They even told me to turn the page. This book reminds me of the monster at the end of the book. It's a cute book that is created simple. The illustrations are not over the top and are bright and colorful. I highly recommend you check out this book with your kiddos. 






Comments

Popular Posts