Goldilocks And Just One Bear by Leigh Hodgkinson

 


Little Bear is all grown up and Goldilocks is a distant memory. One day, Little Bear wanders out of the woods and finds himself lost in the Big City. Will he find the city too noisy? Too quiet? or just right? And what are the chances of him bumping in to someone who remembers exactly how he likes his porridge? Goldilocks and Just One Bear by Leigh Hodgkinson was published in March 2012. 

The illustrations in this book are amazing and reminds me of the famous Goldilocks and the Three Bears books. It made me giggle so much when I realized that the bear was baby bear and he was going to Goldilocks city. I also loved how they talked about the past and apologized. But then the ending made me giggle so much more. Cassie really enjoyed listening to the book and pointing at things in the illustrations. This book would be amazing to use to compare and contrast to the original fairy tale book that we all love. I of course talked to Cassie about the similarities and the things different in this book. I highly recommend you to check this book out. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts