Toys Meet Snow by Emily Jenkins

 


Lumphy, StingRay, and Plastic venture outdoors to play in the snow. Together the toys build a snowman, make snow angels, and, when day is done, head back inside their cozy house and wait for the return of the Little Girl. Toys Meet Snow by Emily Jenkins and Paul O. Zelinsky was published in September 2015. This is apart of Toys #Companion Picture Book series. 

I love finding different books that people normally overlook. This is one of those books I feel like that people often overlook. The only thing is I wish someone made the illustrations into actually pictures of the toys doing the events in the book. I think it would have really set this book apart. I really like the uniqueness of this book though. I felt like the story-line was perfect and loved watching the toys exploring snow for the first time. It's a cute story and I recommend you check it out. 






Comments

Popular Posts