Inventor Ninja by Mary Nhin

 


Inventor Ninja was used to creating and problem-solving. When there was a problem, it was usually Inventor Ninja saving the day. Until one day, his light bulb turned off. Inventor Ninja by Mary Nhin illustrated by Jelena Stupar was published in November 2019. This is book two in Ninja Life Hacks series. 

This is the second book that we read from Ninja Life Hacks. I saw these books over the year and thought oh these books would be great for Miles but also my other kids to check out. I am so glad that they are on kindleunlimited. I loved this book in watching the main character come to a place where things changed. Then how he had to problem solve to get back into his inventor space. The illustrations in this book are bright and colorful. This book is great for all kids. I recommend everyone to check it out. 





Comments

Popular Posts