I Broke My Trunk! by Mo Willems

 


Gerald tells Piggie the long, crazy story about breaking his trunk. Will Piggie end up with a long, crazy story of her own? I Broke My Trunk! by Mo Willems was published in February 2011. This is number fourteen in the Elephant and Piggie series. This book has won Theodor Seuss Geisel Award Nominee in 2012 and Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Picture book in 2011. 

Yes, another Mo Willems book. I warned you that there was a lot of Mo Willems books that my kids have read. I really enjoy this book and how Piggie needs to have this elaborate story. Mason really enjoyed listening to this crazy story. It reminded us how crazy kids stories are sometimes when they tell people how they got hurt. The illustrations in this book are perfect. It goes along with the rest of the series but not only that it goes perfect with the story-line. I loved this story and highly recommends you to check it out. 




Comments

Popular Posts