You Are Enough: A Book About Inclusion by Margaret O'Hair and Sofia Cardoso

 


Sophia is unique, but her message is universal: We all belong. So each spread features beautiful, full-color illustrations of a full cast of kid characters with all kinds of backgrounds, experiences, and abilities. You Are Enough: A Book About Inclusion by Margaret O'Hair and Sofia Cardoso was published in March 2021. 

This book had amazing illustrations of different kids all over the world. I love how it focuses on including others no matter who they are. With a child with a disability it's so important for him to be included even if it's on his own terms. I also think it's so important to teach my kids to include others. I love how this book talks about it all and how to feel like you belong. It's a great book and I really think that most elementary classes should read this book for read aloud but also for parents to read to their children. I highly recommend this book. 








Comments

Popular Posts