The Crazy Cousins by Sally Rippin

 


I have been on a mission to find chapter books to read to my kids. Of course, they need to be at the perfect level for them to be able to read to me as well. I decided to check out the Hey Jack! series by Sally Rippin. In this book Jack's in the mood for mooching around, not playing with his crazy cousins! But will his bad mood spoil the whole day? The Crazy Cousins (Hey Jack! #2) by Sally Rippin was published February 2012. 

I love this book and loved reading this book with my kids. This book was the perfect level for my second grader to read to me. I loved at the beginning it talks about a feeling that Jack is feeling. But not your normal mad or sad feeling but a more in depth vocabulary word. It talks about what the feeling feels and does to your body. I loved this book and my kids get upset when we stop reading one chapter. This book has three chapters so it's a quick read but it's a great story to read to kids. I can't wait to read the next book in the series. 






Comments

Popular Posts