Smart About the Presidents by Jon Buller, Susan Schade, Maryann Cocca-Leffler, Dana Regan, and Susan Saunders

 


I decided on the day of the Presidential Inauguration that I would read to my kids some of the presidents that we have had. In this book it has the floor plan of the white house, presidential perks, info on the presidents from George Washington to Barack Obama. It has jam-packed information on every page. Smart About the Presidents by Jon Buller, Susan Schade, Maryann Cocca-Leffler, Dana Regan, and Susan Saunders was published in July 2004. 

I really enjoyed this book as they had some interesting facts on each president. I as a mom learned things from this book. The illustrations in this book are so much and really drawn my kids attention. My kids had amazing questions as we read this page. I really hope that they do an update on this book. 







Comments

Popular Posts