123 Valentine's Day by Jeanne Modesitt

 


I love finding different holiday books to share with my kids. At this time it was just Cassie and I reading books during the day, before nap time in the afternoon as the big kids were at school. We read this before Valentine's Day in 2020. Before the famous shut downs that have lasted all year it seems. In this book is a cute counting book with lots of repetition for Valentine's Day. 1 2 3 Valentine's Day by Jeanne Modesitt was published in November 2002. 

Cassie really loved this book. She loved counting with me as I read the pages and looking at the pictures. The pictures are not as colorful as other books we have read that is for toddlers. But, it's a cute book that is perfect for toddlers because of all the reparative through out the book. Cassie loved this book and would read it on her own in her own way. I thought the book could have a little more story-line but it was okay. 







Comments

Popular Posts