Book Review: Benjamin Franklin by Emma Haldy

 


Benjamin Franklin had a birthday this past month and I wanted my kids to know a bit about the man. He is one of the men in our history that was apart of everything. Did you know that he wanted the Turkey to be the country bird. Can you imagine not having turkey for Thanksgiving? In this book it is a biography of Benjamin Franklin for little kids. Benjamin Franklin (My Early Library: My Itty-Bitty Bio) by Emma E. Haldy was published in September 2016. 

I really liked this book and it's simple text. You could tell that this book was written for the younger kids from 1st grade to 3rd grade. This book had colorful illustrations throughout and had even a time-line to follow. I loved how it felt like a story rather then a biography. Perfect way to get kids used to biographies. I recommend checking this book out. 





Comments

Popular Posts