Love Monster and the Last Chocolate by Rachel Bright

 


I saw the cover of this book and knew I had to check it out for my kiddos. Who doesn't love monsters and chocolate. I didn't know at the time that this is book three of the series. In this book, the Love Monster finds a mystery box of chocolates at his door, he can't believe his luck. But he's soon thrown into a whirlwind of turmoil. Should he keep the chocolates for himself? Or should he share with his friends? Love Monster and the Last Chocolate by Rachel Bright was published in March 2014. 

My kids liked this story and the story-line. The illustrations though we all felt was lacking in more details. I found the story-line was a little hard to read aloud but glad my kiddos liked the book and wanted me to keep reading it. The book is short so it's a quick read. Which is good when you come with a lot of kids. I would check it out. 







Comments

Popular Posts