Book Review: The Wonky Donkey by Craig Smith

 



We love books that are song-like and when I found out about this book I knew we had to find it. In this book, the kids learn about a donkey that is really quite weird. The Wonky Donkey by Craig Smith and illustrated by Katz Cowley was published in 2009. This book received New Zealand Children and Young Adults Book Award for Children's Choice in 2010. 

This book is so so silly. My kids giggled and giggled as I read it. They loved how wonky this donkey was. The illustrations are colorful and really show how wonky he was. We also listened to the song that comes with it. This book for sure needs to be in toddler bookshelf, I am sure you will be reading it over again a lot. 

Have you already read this book with your kids? 


Check out other Farm Animal books here. 

Check out books on Mason's book list. 


Comments

Popular Posts