Book Review: It's Snowing! It's Snowing!: Winter Poems by Jack Prelutsky

 


I love reading different types of books for my kids. From joke books to chapter books. This book happens to be a poetry book about winter. This book is full of fun rhymes about our winter and filled with illustrations. It's Snowing! It's Snowing!: Winter Poems by Jack Prelutsky was published in February 2006. It is part of the I Can Read: Level 3 collections. 

I really liked this book and was excited to share all the poetry filled in with my kids. My kids loved the different type of poems. The illustrations by Yossi Ablafia were amazing and colorful. My kids really liked listening to the pages and my older two kids loved reading some of the poems in their free time. This book is fun and I recommend checking it out. 





Comments

Popular Posts