Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.

 

This is such a classic book that I had to review this book for you. In this book, you learn about a happy frog, a plump purple cat, a handsome blue horse, and a soft yellow duck. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and illustrated by Eric Carle was published in 1967. 

I can't believe I have not yet reviewed this wonderful book. This book has brought me such joy every time I have read it to my children and other kids. I have read this book so many times that the pages have fallen apart. I love the illustrations in this book by Eric Carle. I love hearing how he ripped paper to create the look on each picture. If you haven't heard how he does it, you need to check it out. This book is a classic and it surprises me it never won awards. I love the simple text that kids can even help reading it. It's a great book and kids will love it. Add it to any nursery collection. Have you read any of Bill Martin Jr. books? Tell us in the comments. 





Comments

Popular Posts