Book Review: Obsidian (Lux Series #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout



I am really excited to share my thoughts on this book, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This book about a girl named Katy who moved to a small town in West Virginia from Florida her senior year in high school. She thought life would be boring for until she met her hot neighbor who is major eye candy with his green eyes. That was until he opened his mouth. He is arrogant and him and Katy do not get a long. But then Daemon freezes time and things happen. The hot alien living next door marks her. Now she has to stick close to Daemon until all the alien mojo fades off her.

I am one of those readers that chooses books based off their cover. I loved the cover and knew this had to be a book for me to read. It was I read it in two days and only because my kiddos kept me up and I needed sleep is why I stopped in between the days. This book is so funny from the first chapter on with all the fights and arguments that Katy and Daemon have. Such she dumps spaghetti on top of his head the first school day in the cafeteria. The characters in this book are so funny and to understand their relationship. I can't wait to read the second book...which should be tomorrow I hope. I totally recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

The Lux Series in Order:
Obsidian
Onyx
Opal
Origin
Opposition




Comments

  1. I read this recently too! I hated Daemon's personality through most of the book. But he grew on me. And it was such a fast read that it kept me hooked. I need to read the next one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is awesome in the second book. I just finished it in a day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts