A Crankenstein Valentine by Samantha Berger

 


I wanted to find some books that my two boys would like for Valentine's Day that is not too girly. When I found this book. Cheesy cards, allergy-inducing bouquets, and heart-shaped everything? Yeach! It's enough to turn anyone turn into a monster! Can Crankenstein find a way to turn his sour day sweet? Can a monster find a little love in his heart? A Crankenstein Valentine by Samantha Berger illustrated Dan Santat published December 2014. 

I really loved this story about what a lot of people feel at one point or another about Valentines. This book talks about the true reason for Valentines. My kids really enjoyed this story, even my boys. It wasn't all girly like most valentines books so it's really perfect for boys to read. The illustrations in this book are amazing and really set the mood of the book. All in all check out this book and you won't be disappointed. 








Comments

Popular Posts