What If...? Then We... by Rebecca Kai Dotlich

 


Like I said in another book, I love growth mindset books. I find that sometimes books can help to introduce topics to our kids that are hard to bring up. It also helps starts the conversation. In this book two polar bear friends have a thrilling adventure as they imagine solutions to a variety of possible situations; their story will show readers how to create their own tales in response to the question "What if...?" What If...? Then We...: Short, Very Short, Shorter-than-Ever Possibilities by Rebecca Kai Dotlich and illustrated by Fred Koehler published in February 2019. 

As a mom I really liked this book because not only did they talk about good things that can happen but also talk about if bad things happen to. It shows how to change a bad thing to a good thing. I also love how it's a cause and and effect story. This book is short and really easy to read aloud to all age. My kids really loved the illustrations in this book in how it's colorful and keeps their attention. This book had a lot of fun things in it. They really enjoyed this story and were thinking of different possibilities for each thing. I love this book and can't wait to keep reading it to my kids. 








Comments

Popular Posts