I'll Love You till the Cows Come Home by Kathryn Cristaldi

 


So my mom grew up on a dairy farm so anything with cows have a special part of our family. I had to check out this book. In this book love knows no bounds especially family love. This book extends the saying, "I'll love you till the cows come home" to the humorous extreme. I'll Love You till the Cows Come Home by Kathryn Cristaldi illustrated by Kristyna Litten was published in December 2018. 

This book is so cute and so funny. I love how they use famous sayings but gave it a twist. The illustrations in this book are colorful and so imaginative for all kids. Cassie loved this book and loves looking at the illustrations on her one. I loved how life-like the animals are in the pictures. This book is really cute and perfect for kids. 




Comments

Popular Posts