Happy Right Now by Julie Berry

 


I love growth mindset books for my kids, I find books have an easier time to talk about the hard subjects for kids. In this book it talks about the important lesson that kids don't need to wait for gifts, school vacations, or sunny days to find joy in the moment. Then it talks about what happens when the blues are too strong. Happy Right Now by Julie Berry and illustrated by Holly Hatam was published in October 2019. 

I really loved this book as a mom. I feel like it really helped with teaching my kids that things may not be perfect right now but there are happiness no matter what. It's all how you look at it. Cassie and I loved looking at the colorful illustrations through out this book. She really loved looking at the pictures and giggling at the little girl antics in the book. This book is so cute and perfect for growth mindset. I think this book should be read to all kids. 






Comments

Popular Posts