I Am George Washington by Brad Meltzer

 


On the 22nd of February is President George Washington's birthday. Since the kids and I are learning about states and Presidents. I figured it was time to talk about George Washington. In this book it's a biography of President George Washington. He was one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known. He was not scared to try something new and explore the world around him. I Am George Washington by Brad Meltzer illustrated by Christopher Eliopoulos was published in September 2016. 

I love how this book talks about George Washington as a child then moves through his life. I love how they touch on certain things about his life and things he accomplished. It's a great introduction to George Washington for younger kids. This book would be great for Kindergarten and up. It's a simple read aloud. My kids really enjoyed this book and want to learn more about the President. This book is a great read. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts