Pizza-Pie Snowman by Valeri Gorbachev

 


On National Pizza Day, we of course had to have pizza for dinner. My kids love pizza and would eat it all day and every day if I let them. We often have Pizza on Fridays every week. So of course we had to read a book about pizza and a snowman as it's winter time. In this book, Pinky is heading to town to get a pizza for himself and his mother. He must run quickly so he doesn't forget: mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes, onions and peas. Pizza-Pie Snowman by Valeri Gorbachev was published July 2016. 

This was a simple voice but I thought my kids would like. But only two our of four kids enjoyed this book. They felt like there was not much in the story-line. So this story would be good for preschoolers and toddlers better. The illustrations in this book are amazing and apparently are made with water-colors. My kids giggled at the pictures as they show the real story and it is so cute. This is a cute book and easy to read loud to a bunch of kids. I recommend checking it out. 





Comments

Popular Posts