I Wish That I Had Duck Feet by Dr. Seuss

 


We love Dr. Seuss books in this house and we still have not read every book that he has written. In this book, What would life be like if you had feet like a duck, or horns like a deer, a whale spout on your head, or a long, long nose? In this crazy tale a small boy imagines all these things. I Wish That I Had Duck Feet by Dr. Seuss illustrator by Barney Tobey was published in 1965. 

We really liked this book. The kids giggled at all the antics of the boys. The kids thought that the boy was being bullied by a kid that keeps getting mentioned in the book. They also told me what they would do if they had the feet, horns, whale spout, or long nose. They giggled at the end of the book as they thought the kid looked so funny. The illustrations are colorful and keep your attention in the book. This book is worth checking out for sure. It's so cute in the book. 





Comments

Popular Posts