The Lonely Mailman by Susanna Isern

 



Did you know there is a mailman appreciation day? We didn't until we looked up holidays that should be celebrated. We love watching our mailman come during the day. The kids look for them to see if they are bringing packages. Which a lot of time we do get packages so the kids get pretty excited. In this book, the old mailman faithfully delivers special letters to the forest animals. But the mailman never receives any letters of his own. Then one day everything changes... The Lonely Mailman by Susanna Isern, translated by Jon Brokenbrow, and illustrated Daniel Montero Galan was published in April 2017. 

I didn't have much hope for this book, but decided to read it to my kids. This book is so cute 
with it's repeative text. Then the illustrations in this book are AMAZING. They are so colorful and so details my kids loved looking at the illustrations in this book. I wish some of the pictures I could hang in my house they are that amazing. The text is simple that even my youngest loved listening to the book. It has a really nice story-line so even my nine year old could enjoy the book. This book is a diamond in the rough. You have to check out this book. I highly recommend it. Do you have any hidden potential books. Tells us in the comments so we can check them out. 


Check out other Holiday books here. 

Check out other books on Forest Animals here. 



Comments

Popular Posts