Franklin D. Roosevelt by Megan M. Gunderson

 


I love reading non-fictions to my kids and help them learn about people and places around us. My kids have been busy learning about the states of the United States and even the Presidents of our country. This book is the biography that talks about Franklin D. Roosevelt which goes from his early political career to key events of him being President. This book is aligned with common core standards. Franklin D. Roosevelt by Megan M. Gunderson was published in August 2020. 

We didn't read the whole book from front cover to back cover. We read pieces of the to book to help us learn more about the President. My kids really enjoyed learning about President Franklin D. Roosevelt and how he ran the country. They liked hearing how he became president and about his life. We loved the photographs and graphics in this book. I recommend checking this book out. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts