Plant a Kiss by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

 


I love finding Valentine's books for my kids it's so much fun and there is so many other books out there for it. In this book, Little Miss planted a kiss and it blooms into something bigger and more dazzling than Little Miss could have ever imagined in this epic journey about life, kindness, and giving. Plant a Kiss by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and illustrated by Peter H. Reynolds was published in December 2011. 

I had so much hope for this book. The illustrations in this book are cute but not very detailed. My kids were iffy and it didn't keep their attention. The text was cute and we liked the book but it lacked details in the text and my kids grew bored while I read the book. We wanted more of a story-line and the natural ups and downs in a book. We felt like the story lacked in a lot of parts. This book would be good for little kids for sure. 





Comments

Popular Posts