Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle

 

We love the Hungry Caterpillar in our family. So when I found out that there is another book with the famous character I had to check it out at the library. In this book The Very Hungry Caterpillar was celebrating love and ways to tell special someone how much you care of them. Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle was published January 2015. 

This is a sweet book and really simple. It's perfect to read to a toddler. The illustrations are the similar in design as other Eric Carle books. It's really cute and really grabs the kids attention. This book would be great for Valentine's Day. I read this to Cassie while my older kids were at school. She loved looking at the pictures and listening to me read this story. It kept her attention, and her being a year old that is a huge accomplishment. This book is very short and yet the story-line is perfect. I recommend buying this book for your toddler and checking it out. 






Comments

Popular Posts