I Am Kind: A Little Book about Abraham Lincoln by Brad Meltzer

 


I love finding unique board books to share with everyone because I feel like new parents have no idea where to start when getting books for their kids. In this book it's focuses on a trait that makes our heroes great. In this book it talks about Abraham Lincoln being kind and what makes him kind. I Am Kind: A Little Book About Abraham Lincoln by Brad Meltzer illustrated by Christopher Eliopoulous was published in May 2019. 

I read this book to Cassie and one of her friends who is a year old. This book is short and sweet which is perfect for kids who are toddlers. I love how it introduces Abraham Lincoln and being kind. Being kind doesn't have to be huge. This book is really cute with it's colorful illustrations that keep little kids attention. I really love this book and think this book would be a great add to any nursery. 





Comments

Popular Posts