The Biggest Kiss by Joanna Walsh and Judi Abbot

 

I love reading Valentine books and showing my kids how much I love them. I found this book and saw all the animals inside of it and knew that I had to check it out for my kiddos. In this book it talks about kisses with lipstick to sleepy good night kisses, kisses are for everyone. Find out which kiss is the best kiss of all in this feel-good book. The Biggest Kiss by Joanna Walsh and Judi Abbot was published in February 2010. 

I really liked this book and all the animals through out the book. My kids really enjoyed it and we talked about different animals and how we think they would kiss someone else. The illustrations throughout are simple but really colorful and keep the attention of even the youngest child. I recommend checking out this amazing book. 







Comments

Popular Posts