The Wheels on the Truck Go 'Round and 'Round by Children's Press

 



I love that our pediatrician gives us books at every doctor's appointment for the kids. I love that they are encouraging parents reading to their children. Also in making sure that every child has a book at home. I would love if every pediatrician and even every fast food place gave books instead of toys to children everywhere. In this book has real pictures of different kinds of trucks and goes to the famous song of "Wheels on the Bus." The Wheels on the Truck Go 'Round and 'Round by Children's Press was published in January 2012. 

I loved this book for Cassie. She loves the song "Wheels on the Bus" so this book was right up here alley. I loved that they used actual pictures of the trucks rather then illustrations. Cassie loved this book so much that she is often seen looking at the book by herself. I love this book and how easy the text flows. You could even sing the text while you are reading it. I recommend checking this book out. 




Comments

Popular Posts