25 Days of Christmas: Mrs. Claus Takes the Reins by Sue Fliess

 


On the 14th day of Christmas, Santa brought my children a new book to read for bed. It's Christmas Eve morning, and Santa Claus is sick. Will Christmas be canceled? Mrs. Claus decided to take the reins in Santa's place. Mrs. Claus Takes the Reins by Sue Fliess was published in September 2018. 

My kids loved this book a lot. They loved looking at the illustrations by Mark Chambers. In each page, the illustrations are colorful and full of life. The words in this book are so fun and reminds me of the Night before Christmas books. I loved the rhymes through out this book and my kids loved the perspective of Mrs. Claus. We also talked about who else could take the reins to save Christmas. Also if we think Mrs. Claus could have done it all alone or with a bunch of people working together. I recommend checking this book out for Christmas. 





Comments

Popular Posts