Hush Up and Hibernate by Sandra Markle

 


My kids chose this book to add to our collection to read. I am pretty sure they chose this book because of the colorful cover on this book. In this book the leaves are falling, a cold wind is blowing, geese are heading south. It's time for black bears to do what they always do this time of year and that is hibernate. But baby bear does not want to hibernate. Hush Up and Hibernate by Sandra Markle was published August 2018. 

This book has amazing illustrations created by Howard McWilliam. They are so life like I feel like I could have pet the bear's fluffy fur. I loved the text in this book as it sounds familiar to me when it comes time for bedtime. I am sure Mama bear was as frustrated as I was with her cub. My kids giggled and laughed on every page at the antics of Baby bear. This book you should add to your bookshelf. 





Comments

Popular Posts