25 Days till Christmas: Cat in the Manger by Michael Foreman

 


On the 23rd Day of Christmas, Santa brought my kids a new book to read for Christmas. In this book, is a retelling of the Christmas story though seen through the eyes of one little cat. A cat lives in a barn that he shares with other animals. When one wintry night the door flew open and in came a man and a woman to take shelter. Cat in the Manger by Michael Foreman was published in September 2000. 

My kids could not get into this book as much as we all wanted to. We love the famous Christmas story and it being the true reason for Christmas. I felt like this story was lacking in the story-line. My kids loved the illustrations but could not get into this book. I don't recommend checking this book out. 







Comments

Popular Posts