Book Review: Snow Sisters! by Kerri Kokias

 


The winter is my favorite season, but of course I have a few kids who disagree with me. I love how beautiful the ground looks when it's covered in snow. I also love sipping hot cocoa and reading a good book. In this book, Two sisters enjoy a snow day in their own unique way. In this unique structured book, both sisters' stories are told with the exact same words, only in opposite order. Snow Sisters! by Kerri Kokias was published in January 2018. 

As a mom this reminds me of a poem that you can read forward and backwards. I really loved this book as it was an easy read aloud but also shows that stories can be written in different ways. My kids really enjoyed the books. The illustrations in this book are amazing and my kids thought the girls could be Elsa and Anna in a way. We really liked this book and how much fun it was to read with my kids. 





Comments

Popular Posts